This is a copy of the model release, so you know what you are getting into.
PERMISSION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
For the usage rights outlined below, I grant to Nathan Black (“Photographer”) the absolute and irrevocable right and unrestricted permission concerning any photographs that he has taken or may take of me or in which I may be included with others, to use, reuse, publish, and republish the photographs in whole or in part, individually or in connection with other material, in any and all media now or hereafter known, including the internet, and for any purpose whatsoever, specifically including illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, and trade, but excluding defamatory or pornographic uses, without restriction as to alteration; and to use my name in connection with any use if he so chooses. I release and discharge Photographer from any and all claims and demands that may arise out of or in connection with the use of the photographs, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy. This authorization and release shall also inure to the benefit of the heirs, legal representatives, licensees, and assigns of Photographer, as well as the person(s) for whom he took the photographs. I am a legally competent adult and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read this document and fully understand its contents. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.
Photographer grants you a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the your images, subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the image(s) for display on personal websites and computers, or making prints for personal use.
- The image(s) may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration.
- The image(s) may not be used in advertising.
- The image(s) may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the image(s) remain exclusively with the photographer.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The image(s) are provided ‘as is.’
If you are interested in other uses of the image(s), please contact Photographer at firstname.lastname@example.org.